The past couple of weeks have been filled with Apartment Association awards for many of our Springs communities. This is a time when our Springs Apartment communities really stand out not only for our excellent customer service and outstanding product, but mostly because of our very talented team members! This year our Springs group won 11 (Yes, ELEVEN!!!) honors and awards! This is a great accomplishment and our winners should definitely be very proud.
Please join me in congratulating these team members on their success!
- Alysan Niles, Assistant Property Manager at Springs at Winchester Road, for “Rookie of the Year” for under 1 year at a property!
- Carolyn Rowan, Property Manager at Springs at Alamo Ranch, for Committee Chair for Red Cross Campaign, Committee Chair for 100 Club Campaign and Superstar Award!
- Katie Levasseur, Assistant Property Manager at Springs at Live Oak, for Assistant Property Manager of the Year!
- Kim Robb, Director of Property Management, for Regional Director of the Year (second year in a row), Outstanding Volunteer Service, and 2015 Leadership Lyceum Graduate!
- Springs Apartments - San Antonio for Outstanding Social Media/Marketing Plan. Thank you for all your hard work Jean Jones, Prince Solomon, and Jake Meier!
- Sheila Cruz, Property Manager at Springs at Corpus Christi, was named Property Manager of the Year!
- Springs at Corpus Christi was named Team of the Year!
Congratulations to all!